Carestream CR System
Digital x-ray Vita Flex Carestream Cr System
|8 x 10 inch
|68 x 34 x 45 cm
|700 to 1060 Pa
|Silver and Black
|+5 to +45 Degree C
Carestream Vita Flex CR Systems are designed for small-to-midsize hospitals, clinics and practices that need compact digital solutions at an affordable price. With two options for throughput speed, Vita computed radiography systems offer in-house, high-quality digital imaging to fit your workflow. The flexible orientation makes it perfect for small spaces in offices or in mobile settings.
Vita Flex CR Systems are designed for small-to-midsize hospitals, clinics and practices that need compact digital solutions at an affordable price. With three options for throughput speeds, these systems offer in-house, high-quality digital imaging to fit your workflow.
- Smaller size and weight
- Multiple throughputs to choose from (30/45/60 PPH)
- Ability to be positioned for horizontal or vertical feeds
- Options include Dental Panoramic Kit for dental imaging and Long-length Imaging System for high-quality long-bone capture.
The Vita Flex CR System, combined with CARESTREAM Image Suite software, delivers a compact, custom-designed solution for veterinary applications. So now, you can go digital with confidence.
- Fast and easy to use
- Provides superb image quality and boosts productivity
- Offers a highly affordable price
- Accommodates a wide range of throughput speeds
- Uses Image Suite Software with a full suite of veterinary measurement tools
Carestream Directview Classic Cr System
|300 lbs (136 kg)
|22.7 in. (57.66 cm)
|19.0 in. (48.26 cm)
|69 cassettes per hour
|40.5 in. (102. 87 cm)
|17 in. at panel monitor
Our Classic CR System is designed to streamline patient throughput, speed workflow and increase cost-efficiency. The Classic CR handles up to 69 cassettes per hour (when using a 35 cm x 43 cm cassette, with system in high-speed scan mode), making it ideal for small and mid-sized facilities. The Classic offers:
- Superb image quality
- A space-saving footprint
- Easy, user-friendly operation
Features and Specifications
- The Classic System is small, easy to install and simple to use.
- It produces high-quality images, yet has a footprint small enough for an X-ray room or an X-ray control console room.
- Digital-quality images are faster and easier to read, which enhances radiologist productivity.
- Drastically improve workflow over film by reducing steps needed to develop film. And, digital images can be shared electronically for faster consults and better collaboration with referring physicians.
- Low capital investment and low operating costs mean the Classic System can help your facility meet budget requirements – without compromising performance.
- Save money by eliminating the costs of consumables and maintaining a dark room for film.
- Speed of operation saves time and additional dollars.
- The Classic uses a wide range of industry-standard cassette sizes
- 15 x 30 cm cassette for dental imaging
- 35 x 84 cm cassette for imaging of long-bone and spine exams
|8 x 10 inch
|Country of Origin
|Made in India